Smart Bathroom Renovation Ideas Before Selling Your House06 August 2021
If you are planning to sell your house, you may be thinking of making some improvements first. The right renovations can increase your home’s market value, which is always advantageous when preparing to sell a home property.
By updating your home in ways that are attractive to buyers, you can also expect a greater number of buyers who have a strong interest in your house and property. By updating your bathroom with desirable fixtures and furnishings, you can count on attracting more buyers with high interest in purchasing your home.
Smart Bathroom Updating Projects Before Selling Your House
Some innovative and smart bathroom renovating ideas before selling your house include the following:
- Add a Spa Bath. When you add a spa bath to your bathroom interior, you create or accent a contemporary style and ambience. If your bath is currently a sophisticated modern or contemporary chic design, the spa bath will strongly accentuate the current styles.
Yet your bath interior may display the vintage elegance of French country style or classic traditional decor. If so, you will bring a refreshing touch of contemporary life into the room with the addition of your sparkling new spa bath.
- Add a Spacious Walk-in Shower Room. If your bathroom is large enough, add a large walk-in shower room at one end of this interior. By styling it with a floor-to-ceiling waterfall on one wall and multiple elegant massage showerheads, you will create a relaxing, rejuvenating and beautiful environment for showering and stress relief.
- Install a Garden with Exotic Plants. By adding a garden with a stunning variety of colourful and exotic green plants and flowers, you will bring pure, natural allure to your bath update.
If you include sleek marble benches with soft vinyl-covered cushions, you can enjoy your garden haven before and after a luxurious shower. You may also want to install a vertical wall garden near the shimmering waterfall for additional bath fashion and flair.
- Install Double-Glazed Skylights in the Ceiling. With one or more lovely advanced-design skylights installed in your bathroom ceiling, your bathroom will constantly glow with filtered sunlight during the day. After dark, you can enjoy a gently revitalising shower or spa bath while you stargaze.
- Add Smart Digital Devices. When you install elegantly styled charging racks and shelving for your smartphone, mini-sound system and wall-mounted screens, you will increase buyer interest in your home significantly. In addition, buyers will be willing to pay more for your home with its sleek contemporary style and digital accessories.
When you consult our bathroom renovations experts at New Life Bathrooms, you will receive excellent advice, designs and renovating services. Our experienced team has provided services to the Southern Highlands and South West Sydney during the past 20 years.
Our team currently works with clients on Sydney’s Upper North Shore as well. Our experienced professionals will guide you in selecting the ideal bathroom renovations to greatly enhance the number of buyers who make attractive price offers for the sale of your smartly updated home.